VMware ThinApp v5.2.2 Keygen is an agentless application virtualization arrangement.
ThinApp quickens application organization and improves application movement by disengaging applications from their hidden working frameworks to wipe out application struggle and streamline conveyance and the executives.
Bolstered Platforms, Applications, and Systems
You can run ThinApp bundles on the accompanying working frameworks and server setups.
• 32-bit stages – Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10,
Windows Server 2008
• 64-bit stages – Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10,
Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2
• RDSH server and Citrix XenApp
Note: Microsoft never again bolsters Windows XP or Windows 2003, so these working frameworks are no longer bolstered as ThinApp sending stages. Be that as it may, Windows XP is as yet upheld as an working framework for ThinApp catch machines as it were.
ThinApp underpins virtualizing the accompanying application designs.
- • 16-bit applications running on 32-bit Windows working frameworks
- • 32-bit applications running on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows working frameworks
- • 64-bit applications running on 64-bit Windows working frameworks
- Not Supported
- • Virtual applications running on 16-bit or non-x86 working frameworks, for example, Windows CE
- • 64-bit virtual applications running on 32-bit Windows working frameworks
- • 16-bit virtual applications running on 64-bit Windows working frameworks
- • Applications requiring installation of portion mode gadget drivers (ODBC drivers are bolstered in light of the fact that
- they are client mode gadget drivers)
- • Products, for example, antivirus and individual firewalls
- • Scanner and printer drivers and some VPN customers.