O&O Defrag 24 Professional puts is a replacement for the standard Windows defragmenter, that offers a much advanced set of features. It puts fragmented files together and maximizes your system speed and offers five different defragmentation strategies, as well as OneButtonDefrag technology for automatic adjustment of the settings best fitting for your system.
– The program can defragment drives manually, or fully automatic in the background. As a result, that keeps your system at peak performance by avoiding build-up of file fragmentation.
– Defragmentation jobs can also be scheduled, using various criteria.
– Additional features include status reports, cluster inspector, command line interface, optional MMC integration, boot time defragmentation, special support for mobile systems and more.
– O&O Defrag 24 offers the increased performance up to 100%.
– If you spend a lot of time on your PC, slow system and program starts or system crashes while playing can be very frustrating.
– Periodic defragmentation often works wonders in bringing new life to a PC.
– O&O Defrag now has Remote Desktop! With the integrated Remote Desktop you can help your family and friends anytime from anywhere direct on their machines!
– The O&O Defrag 24 is integrated into the O&O Cloud IT Management solution – O&O Syspectr!
– With O&O Syspectr you have the optimal overview of your Windows settings and system status.
– You can control O&O Defrag and other tools easily over the Cloud.
– The newly integrated functions from O&O Syspectr are especially useful for customers with several machines.
– Also for owners of the Family Edition, who are not always sitting at home in front of each PC.
O&O Defrag Features:
Up to 100% increased PC speed: There is nothing worse than when you want to do something on your PC and your computer is running slow. A disk defragmenter used regularly can speed up a PC of any age and get it working like new again!
Don’t let a slow computer spoil your work or fun! Let O&O Defrag optimize your hard disks and – New! – SSDs and you can experience speed increases of up to 100%! Regular disk defragmentation optimizes your PC performance!
When you defragment, the files that Windows splits up when saving documents across the hard disk or SSD are put back in order again so that files can be quickly recognized and found by the SSD or the read and write heads inside your HDD. Speed increases of up to 100% are not uncommon, and your hardware suffers much less wear and tear!
New SOLID defragmentation method: SSDs store file fragments spread across many memory blocks, even though much fewer would suffice. This memory behavior has an immediate effect on the performance and lifespan of an SSD. To counteract wear and at the same time to optimize the performance of SSDs, O&O Software has developed the new defragmentation method SOLID. By using SOLID, these distributed file parts are defragmented so that in the future significantly fewer memory cells have to be read out and also written to when changing a file. As a result, the SSD is faster as the number of read and write accesses is reduced by the defragmentation. In addition, the premature wear of the SSD (and of course the conventional hard drive) is prevented because fewer blocks need to be erased and rewritten than before the defragmentation with SOLID.
– New defragmentation method SOLID: for the most resource and hardware-friendly optimization of your hards disks and SSDs
– Fragment Filter to identify the most fragmented files on a drive
– O&O DiskStat
– O&O DiskCleaner
– Time View to see which defragmentation activity results in which successful optimization
– Easy-to-Use: Ideal for Beginners and Professionals
– Even faster system and program starts
– Defragmentation time reduced by up to 40%
– Defragmentation of locked files
– Lifetime Performance Statistics
– Automatic deletion of free space for more privacy
– Optimizing systems with Thin Provisioning
– Supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7
– Server Edition requires Windows Server 2016, 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008